domingo, 21 de março de 2010

In the Land of Women

Carter Webb: I've been trying to write this letter for a while now, the kind you said you'd never received. The kind I've been working on my whole life. I remember being 13 years old, sitting in my room all night, listening to the same song over and over. I thought that if I could write something beautiful, something honest, I could make someone love me. I've taken a lot for granted. I've never tried too hard; always avoided responsibility. I came here because I was running away, 'cause I wanted to be alone. Instead I met you and you weren't taking anything for granted. I hope you get all the moments you deserve. I hope you go back to NY and sit in the met in the room with the painting of the Hudson river, and I hope when you do, you take Lucy with you cause I know she'd love it. I'm sorry if I've made your life complicated. I'm sorry for a lot of things, but most of all that I never got the chance to tell you that, no matter what happens next, I'll never be anything but grateful for every moment I spent with you. And even though I keep fumbling for the right words, all I really wanted to say was thank you.

2 Comentário(s):

The Star 9:30 da tarde, março 21, 2010  

E a tua opinião sobre o filme? Recomendas?

Mary 10:51 da tarde, março 21, 2010  

Star, eu já vi o filme duas vezes e gostei. Não é nenhuma obra-prima, mas vê-se bem.
:-)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP