quinta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2013

Today's Mood


Breakeven - The Script




I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in
'Cause I got time while she got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even

Her best days were some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping
'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even... even... no

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok?
I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
I'm falling to pieces
(...)

2 Comentário(s):

Inês 11:51 da tarde, fevereiro 28, 2013  

Adoro esta música.

Mary 12:49 da manhã, março 01, 2013  

Inês, está em modo repeat no meu pc :-)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP