quarta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2015

Today's Mood (repeat mode)


Growing Up (Sloane's Song) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ed Sheeran




(...) I won't spoil you, you can trust that
For your sweet sixteen, you get a bus pass
Had your heart broken? Been there, done that
I love you and I can't give you enough of that
Get back to community that raised you up
Read Langston Hughes, I suggest "A Raisin in the Sun"
Listen to Sam Cooke, a change gon' come
You put the work in, don't worry about the praise, my love
Don't try to change the world, find something that you love
And do it every day
Do that for the rest of your life
And eventually, the world will change

(...)
I'll be patient, one more month
You'll wrap your fingers round my thumb
Times are changing, I know, but who am I if
I'm the person you become
If I'm still growing up, up, up, up
I'm still growing up, up, up, up
I'm still growing up
(...)

0 Comentário(s):

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP