segunda-feira, 21 de maio de 2007

yes, i do

Homens, ponham os olhos nisto!


I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you,
I could promise to be there in sickness and in health,
I could say till death do us part but I won't.
Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope and I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope.
I am not optimistic I am not hopeful, I am sure.
I am steady, and I know that I am a heart man.
I take them apart and put them back together, I hold them in my hands.
I am a heart man.
So this I am sure, you are my partner my lover my very best friend.
My heart, my heart beats for you and on this day.
The day of our wedding I promise you this.
I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands.
I promise you me.

Vou ter saudades do Dr. Burke e da Cristina Yang!!

2 Comentário(s):

Sofia 8:11 da tarde, maio 27, 2007  

Isso é da season 3 não é..... opá... e eu que ainda não vi nada da season 3.... fiquei já com uma curiosidade que não se aguenta.... lololol... mas não me digas nada, para ser surpresa...

E é verdade... homens ponham os olhos naquilo....

beijinhos e boa semana
Sofia

Mary 11:10 da tarde, maio 27, 2007  

É da season 3 e não vou contar-te.. mas tens que ver :D

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP